iOS Engineer (m/w/d)
Vienna, Linz or Hagenberg, 80 - 100%
At Netcetera we share our expertise, encourage exchange and appreciate different ways of thinking. We strongly believe in continuous professional development and offer you exciting opportunities to build up your strengths and grow. The well-being of our employees is our highest ambition.
Are you enthusiastic about creating an amazing customer experience and do you share our passion for mobile software solutions? Then we should definitely meet!
- You design, implement and deliver iOS applications
- Contribute to the technical design, architectural decisions and solutions
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with other areas (e.g. UI/UX)
- Establish and follow high standards in software quality, testing, and security
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines for testing and delivering applications
- Mentor junior software engineers and take care of their education and career development
- 3+ years of experience in design and implementation of iOS (Swift) applications
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in agile software development (Scrum, SAFe, LeSS,...)
- Practical knowledge of various mobile architectures (APIs & data storage)
- You like to work in an international environment with English as our company language. German is a nice to have
- You are a team player who is passionate about new technologies
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.Our headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland, with additional locations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
More info: netcetera.com
T +43 720 569 700