- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of standard workplace equipment
- Ensuring a smooth operation of all cloud support infrastructure with focus on Azure
- Basic security, networking (VPN, Firewalls, GWs, NAT, DHCP, DNS), VMware, backup and SAN storage
- 1st and 2nd level of support of IT services based on Microsoft server technologies
- Keeping track of changes and new features, as well as evaluation and implementation
- Handling requests via ticketing system, phone or direct approach from the customers or projects
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience and interest in system administration
- Experience in cloud computing
- Understanding of security and networking concepts
- Supporting complex problems on Client platforms, Microsoft Windows based is a must and knowing and supporting MacOS client platform will be considered as a plus
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
The Netcetera Community
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.Our headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland, with additional locations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
More info: netcetera.com
Winsland House 1
3 Killiney Road, #04-08