Android Lead Developer - Digital Enterprise
We build and operate Forward Publishing, a platform for the digital newsroom that publishers and readers across Europe rely on. To further scale we need to strengthen and expand our Android capabilities. Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and be part of a client-oriented culture.
- Create new and sustainable software designs and implement mobile solutions in the area of product- & project-development
- Be responsible to the full life-cycle of software, including maintaining existing (and newly built) features
- Execute code reviews, track quality software metrics and value clean code
- Be a role model for less experienced developers and coach them to reach the next level of professional mobile software development
- Be open to discuss options and learn as well from other experienced engineers and tech-gurus at Netcetera
- Actively monitor the Android eco-system and tooling landscape to support us not losing track on latest developments
- Setup CI/CD pipeline for project testing and delivery
- Be part of an agile development team that works on complex products with modern architectures
- More than 3 years of professional software development experience on Android native development using Java and/or Kotlin and Android SDK
- Up to date with software design and architecture patterns
- Familiar with publishing apps on Google Play using CI / CD pipelines
- Familiar with testing Android apps
- PWA (progessive web app) or hybrid-stack know-how is a plus
- Experience in working with distributed development teams is a plus
- Able to work as member of an agile team with a can-do attitude spreading positive karma
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- At least Bachelor's degree in a software engineering related field (or equivalent experience)
Valid until 28.02.2021
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, around 700 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com