Application Support Specialist
Netcetera supports continuous professional development. The strongest points of our community are respect, loyalty, reliability and commitment. We commit to culture, education, recreation and society. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and be part of a customer-oriented culture.
- Monitoring of the services we provide to our customers
- Incident management and documentation
- Troubleshooting, documenting, reproducing and following up on issues or requests reported by the customers
- Communication with the customers to understand the problem and internal communication with the other team members to effectively solve it
- Proactively analyze application logs to detect the problem
- Maintain the support documentation (runbook) to keep it up-to-date
- Monthly pre-scheduled and ad hoc reporting
- 24/7 technical customer support and working in shifts
- Have know-how and experience with Windows and Linux environment
- Basic knowledge of network concepts and ability to follow and troubleshoot network problems
- Experience in monitoring of systems and services (Check_mk or Pingdom)
- Knowledge of SQL database querying, log analysis, simple code analysis
- Application and web server management experience (Tomcat, Apache HTTP) would be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in providing technical support would be considered as an advantage
- Good communication skills, excellent spoken and written English
- Up-to-date technical knowledge / IT background: formal or informal
- Team player with ability to learn fast and adapt to changes
- Attitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure
- Knowledge of spoken and written German would be an advantage
Valid until 31.01.2021
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 600 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com