Application Support Specialist
At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism define us. Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
We take pride in offering a range of health, well-being and development benefits that are available to offer you and your family a work-life balance:
Private health insurance / family packages included
Additional vacation days
Conferences, courses, training and books
Long term contracts to offer job stability
Latest phone model and monthly subscription
Standing desk, ergonomic chair, two monitors
Meals and refreshments
Apply and be part of a customer-oriented culture.
- Monitoring of the services we provide to our customers
- Incident management and documentation
- Troubleshooting, documenting, reproducing and following up on issues or requests reported by the customers
- Communication with the customers to understand the problem and internal communication with the other team members to effectively solve it
- Proactively analyze application logs to detect the problem
- Maintain the support documentation (runbook) to keep it up-to-date
- Monthly pre-scheduled and ad hoc reporting
- Technical customer support and working in shifts
- Have know-how and experience with Windows and Linux environment
- Basic knowledge of network concepts and ability to follow and troubleshoot network problems
- Experience in monitoring of systems and services (Check_mk or Pingdom)
- Knowledge of SQL database querying, log analysis, simple code analysis
- Application and web server management experience (Tomcat, Apache HTTP) would be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in providing technical support would be considered as an advantage
- Good communication skills, excellent spoken and written English
- Up-to-date technical knowledge / IT background: formal or informal
- Team player with ability to learn fast and adapt to changes
- Attitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative
- Ability to stay calm and work under pressure
- Knowledge of spoken and written German would be an advantage
The Netcetera Community
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets. Our headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland, with additional locations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
More info: netcetera.com
Adjust your time to work efficiently, be it working hours, part-time options, home office or unpaid leave.
Extra Vacation Days
Your well-being is important. With us, you have the possibility to activate an additional paid vacation week per year on top of your regular vacation plan.
We welcome your newest family member and support you as new parents with additional free weeks with the full salary.
Private Health & Family Insurace
The company policy covers a private health insurance plan for you and your family.
Yearly Education Fund
We strongly believe in continuous development and would love to see you enrich your knowledge. Every Netceterian has a dedicated yearly fund to invest in their professional and personal development through conferences, courses, lectures, or long-term education.
Meals & Snacks
Enjoy a lunch allowance each working day, free fruit and drinks at the office.
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532