Augmented Reality Software Engineer
We believe we create real benefits with Augmented Reality and enjoy it while doing it. The team develops interactive and immersive solutions.
Join the enthusiastic team of experienced professionals.
- Develop Augmented Reality solutions for cutting edge devices: HoloLens, MagicLeap, RealWear, Android, iOS, etc.
- Work with Unity or with native platform SDKs
- Follow the highest standards in software quality, testing, and security
- Create software and technical solutions for different clients in various industries
- Learn and apply agile software development practices and use the best tools in the industry
- Practice peer programming and code reviews
- Enjoy working in highly efficient teams with experienced mentors
- Theoretical knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles (object-oriented programming, algorithms, data structures, etc.)
- Good knowledge of C#. Familiarity with other programming languages is a plus
- Familiar with Unity as a game engine
- Experience with Augmented Reality SDKs is a plus (AR Foundation, ARKit, ARCore, Mixed Reality Toolkit, etc.)
- Theoretical or practical knowledge of software testing (unit testing, test-driven development, etc.)
- Ready to constantly learn new technologies and new platforms
- Inspired by technology and poses excellent general computer literacy
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering is a plus
Valid until 31.01.2020
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532
The Netcetera Community
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com