DevOps Engineer - Digital Enterprise
We build and operate Forward Publishing, a platform for the digital newsroom that publishers and readers across Europe rely on. To further scale we need to strengthen and expand our DevOps capabilities.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and be part of a customer and value oriented culture.
- Strengthen and extend our DevOps practices in close collaboration with our DevOps lead and the development team
- Take care of automation throughout the development & deployment process
- Support the dev team with Continuous Integration and Delivery for our cloud-based products
- Work with the latest and best technologies and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, DockerHub, Rancher or OpenShift, CircleCI, Terraform)
- Developing hybrid, fault tolerant cloud environments
- Help the team establish application performance management using OpenTelemetry based tooling
- Constantly evolve and improve our infrastructure by keeping an eye on new technologies and tools. Seek opportunities for automation
- Be part of an agile development team that works on complex products with modern architectures
- Deep knowledge of Linux based systems and system administration
- Professional experience with at least one scripting language
- Interest in automating everything in the process of building complex systems
- Experience with at least one Cloud environment (AWS, DigitalOcean, GCP, Azure)
- Ability to design, communicate effectively and visualize software architecture from DevOps perspective
- Experience in setting up and running delivery pipelines is a plus
- Experience in working with distributed development teams is a plus
- Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code concepts (e.g. Terraform) is a plus
- Experience in managing Kubernetes clusters is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- At least Bachelor's degree in a software engineering related field (or equivalent experience)
Valid until 01.02.2021
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, around 700 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com