At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism define us.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and become part of a client-oriented community.
- Work in a team that designs, implements and delivers Web and Mobile applications for clients in various industries
- Follow established project guidelines in software quality, testing, and security
- Integrate front-end applications with backends using REST APIs
- Write and execute unit and integration tests
- Work on application maintenance (bug fixing, improving performance and stability)
- Work with CI/CD pipelines for testing and delivering applications
- Perform code reviews, track quality software metrics and write code documentation
- Evaluate and implement new technologies, frameworks and libraries
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Have theoretical knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles
- Willingness to learn new technologies and participate in knowledge-sharing within the company
- Possess good analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering
- Experience with React, Angular, Vue or similar
- Experience with server-side rendered web apps
- Experience in Node.js based micro services architectures
- Mobile development experience
- Own theoretical or practical knowledge of software testing (unit testing, integration testing etc.
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets. Our headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland, with additional locations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
More info: netcetera.com
Adjust your time to work efficiently, be it working hours, part-time options, home office or unpaid leave.
Extra Vacation Days
Your well-being is important. With us, you have the possibility to activate an additional paid vacation week per year on top of your regular vacation plan.
We welcome your newest family member and support you as new parents with additional free weeks with the full salary.
Private Health & Family Insurace
The company policy covers a private health insurance plan for you and your family.
Yearly Education Fund
We strongly believe in continuous development and would love to see you enrich your knowledge. Every Netceterian has a dedicated yearly fund to invest in their professional and personal development through conferences, courses, lectures, or long-term education.
Meals & Snacks
Enjoy a lunch allowance each working day, free fruit and drinks at the office.
ul. Partizanska 1-1/1
+389 2 3064 532