Linux System Engineer
At Netcetera we share our expertise, encourage exchange and appreciate different ways of thinking. We strongly believe in continuous professional development and offer you exciting opportunities to build up your strengths and grow. The well-being of our employees is our highest ambition.
Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism - do you identify with these? Apply now and become part of our community.
For our Skopje office we are looking for a Linux Engineer for our Linux server team. As part of a cross-border team, you will be responsible for building, maintaining and improving our global Linux server installations in complex environments. With your expert knowledge, you ensure high availability of the systems.
- You are responsible for the design, planning and implementation of installations as well as for the configuration, upgrade and maintenance of the Linux server infrastructure based on VMware
- You ensure the 2nd level support of the IT infrastructure based on Linux server technologies
- You configure and manage the various services installed on it
- You automate the repetitive tasks to improve quality and efficiency
- You are responsible for setting up, monitoring and managing the server infrastructure
- You ensure that the server updates are carried out periodically
- You know preferably the following Linux distros: CentOS / RHEL, Ubuntu Server
- You are used to working with configuration management tools (Puppet or Ansible)
- You are proficient in shell scripting
- You have knowledge in software deployment (Rundeck)
- You are used to working with a system monitoring tools (preferably Check_mk, Pingdom)
- You are familiar with networking concepts (TCP / IP, routing, firewalls, network security)
- You can administrate one or more of the following web and application servers: Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, JBoss
- You have knowledge of search and analytics engine, log collection (Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana) is an advantage
Valid until 11.07.2021
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets. Our headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland, with additional locations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
More info: netcetera.com
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532