Microsoft System Engineer
We care about our well-being. At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism define us.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
For our Skopje office we are looking for a friendly, initiative, service and customer-oriented personality who will support the operation and maintenance of our IT infrastructure. As a Second and Third Level support, you design, manage and operate Netcetera's and customers hosting environment.
- Design, plan and perform installation, configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of Microsoft Windows server infrastructure
- Provide 2nd and 3rd Level Support of IT-Infrastructure based on Microsoft Windows Server Technologies
- Configuration and management of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, CA, IIS, WSUS
- Automation of repetitive tasks to improve quality and efficiency
- Create, install, and manage VM's in VMWare
- Setup, monitor and administration of backup infrastructure
- Monthly installation of Microsoft Windows updates for Windows servers
- 5+ years of experience as Microsoft System Engineer
- Experience in the area of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, CA
- Strong Experience in Windows Server 2012(R2), Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019 and its services
- Knowledge of all components part of the IT Infrastructure: Network, Storage, Compute level and ability to designee complex solution.
- Strong experience with VMware virtualization
- Solid understanding of PowerShell scripting
- Experience in Backup solution (preferred Commvault)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
Valid until 31.05.2021
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532