Microsoft System Engineer
Netcetera supports continuous professional development. The strongest points of our community are respect, loyalty, reliability and commitment. We commit to culture, education, recreation and society.
Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry. Apply and be part of a customer-oriented culture.
- 2nd and 3rd Level Support of IT-Infrastructure based on Microsft Server Technologies
- Installation, Operation and Upgrades of Microsoft Server Core Systems
- Planning and Operation of Windows HA Systems (clustering)
- Configuration and Operation of Microsoft Active Directory
- Active contribution to process automation, efficiency and quality increase
- Several years of technical and practical experience with Windows Server
- Several years of experience in planning, building and operating of high availability IT-Systems based on Microsoft server technology
- Experience in the area of Windows Server Core Systems, Microsoft Active Directory, GPO, DNS and DHCP
- Experience in the Area Network, VMware and Citrix are counted as a plus/are of advantage
- Experience in Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure)
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Business fluent in English (verbal and written)
Valid until 09.08.2020
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 600 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com