Microsoft System Engineer
We care about our well-being. At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism define us.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
For our Skopje office we are looking for a friendly, initiative, service and customer-oriented personality who will support the operation and maintenance of our IT infrastructure. As a Second and Third Level support, you design, manage and operate Netcetera's and customers hosting environment.
- Design, plan and perform installation, configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of Microsoft Windows server infrastructure
- Provide 2nd and 3rd Level Support of IT-Infrastructure based on Microsoft Windows Server Technologies
- Configuration and management of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, CA, IIS, WSUS
- Automation of repetitive tasks to improve quality and efficiency
- Create, install, and manage VM's in VMWare
- Setup, monitor and administration of backup infrastructure
- Monthly installation of Microsoft Windows updates for Windows servers
- 5+ years of experience as Microsoft System Engineer
- Experience in the area of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, CA
- Strong Experience in Windows Server 2012(R2), Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019 and its services
- Knowledge of all components part of the IT Infrastructure: Network, Storage, Compute level and ability to designee complex solution.
- Strong experience with VMware virtualization
- Solid understanding of PowerShell scripting
- Experience in Backup solution (preferred Commvault)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets. Our headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland, with additional locations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
More info: netcetera.com
Adjust your time to work efficiently, be it working hours, part-time options, home office or unpaid leave.
Extra Vacation Days
Your well-being is important. With us, you have the possibility to activate an additional paid vacation week per year on top of your regular vacation plan.
We welcome your newest family member and support you as new parents with additional free weeks with the full salary.
Private Health & Family Insurace
The company policy covers a private health insurance plan for you and your family.
Yearly Education Fund
We strongly believe in continuous development and would love to see you enrich your knowledge. Every Netceterian has a dedicated yearly fund to invest in their professional and personal development through conferences, courses, lectures, or long-term education.
Meals & Snacks
Enjoy a lunch allowance each working day, free fruit and drinks at the office.
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532