Network and Security Engineer
At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism define us. Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use the latest technology.
Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
For our Network team, we are looking for an experienced Network and Security Engineer. As part of an international team, you would be responsible for maintaining and improving our global network. Mutual respect, reliability, personal commitment, and a high level of professionalism characterize our Netcetera community.
We are passionate about developing individual solutions for the challenges of the future.
- Manage, maintain, and improve our global campus network, firewalls, and VPN infrastructure
- Ensure the operations of all network components used in a highly available environment
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of network architecture and concepts
- Active involvement in the evaluation and installation of the communication infrastructure
- Create and update the network documentation (topology, access rights, firewall rules, etc.) and network test concepts
- Experienced as a Network or Firewall Engineer for several years willing to bring your expertise to a project in this domain
- Solid knowledge of Linux/Unix System Administration with focus on network and firewalls (knowledge of the OpenBSD network stack is an advantage)
- Expertise in TCP/IP and routing/switching protocols
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Valid until 31.05.2021
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532