Skopje, Bitola & Ohrid, 100%
- Development and execution of attack scenarios on various networks and applications
- Assessment and reporting of identified vulnerabilities
- Consulting and training of project teams in cyber security matters
- Continuously improving of our security processes and methodologies
- Tracking of new threads and assimilation to the new development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in information security with focus on penetration testing
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Relevant certifications, such as: CREST, OSCP, OSEE, GIAC, CEH or similar
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with one or more standards and regulations: Visa 3-D Secure ACS/ES security requirements and/or PCI-DSS / PA-DSS
- Risk Management expertise
- Experience with Web Application and/or Mobile Application Vulnerability Assessments
- Experience with Cloud Security
Valid until 12.12.2021
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Our headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland, with additional locations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
More info: netcetera.com
ul. Dobrivoe Radosavljevikj 10
+389 2 3064 532