Skopje, Bitola, Ohrid
At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange, and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment, and professionalism define us.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use the latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
We're looking for proactive problem solvers with strong stakeholder management skills who can communicate effectively at all levels within an organization and will be credible in front of business and technology stakeholders.
Apply and become part of a client-oriented community.
A Platform Engineer works primarily within a project team with the following responsibilities:
- Project Delivery - the day-to-day responsibility for the technical aspects of a project both, internally and at customers' sites
- Manage, support, maintain and improve the project's infrastructure, automation, continuous integration system and application release process
- Act as a bridge between operations and development teams
- Build tooling and infrastructure that increase engineering productivity
- Three or more years of experience in a systems engineering role
- Experience with container orchestration tools, such as Kubernetes, Rancher, or Docker
- Strong DevOps focus and experience in building and deploying infrastructure with deployment technologies like Terraform, Ansible, or Puppet
- Familiar with microservice, distributed and event-driven architectures
- Solid understanding of Linux and comfortable with working in a command line-centric environment
- Experience and passion for automation of key processes, focusing on consistent and measurable results
- Support the planning, implementation and growth of the various cloud infrastructures (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Proficiency in script development and scripting languages
- Experience with ServiceNow is an advantage
- Understanding of IT Service Management
- ITIL Foundation certification level at a minimum
Valid until 18.06.2021
The Netcetera Community
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532