Product Manager (m/w/d)
Linz, Vienna or Hagenberg, 80 - 100%
Apply and become part of a client-oriented community.
• You act as a Product Manager in the Secure Digital Payments division.
• Within our agile environment, you focus on product led growth, create business cases and perform market analyses.
• You work closely with internal and external stakeholders to define epics, develop cost estimates and present business cases to portfolio management.
• You discuss and prioritize the product roadmap with existing and potential customers.
• You coordinate and synchronize epic-related activities with sales, marketing, and other business units to achieve our go-to market strategy.
• You decompose the epic into features and capabilities and help prioritize these backlog items
• Understand and report on the progress of the epic's MVP with key stakeholders
• You are a specialist in secure payment systems who feels at home in the IT market
• 2+ years experience in a similar position (e.g. Product Owner, Product Manager)
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Business Informatics) or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in agile software development (Scrum, SAFe, LeSS, ...) is an advantage.
• You are a hands-on and proactive team player with polished presentation and the ability to inspire colleagues and customers.
• You can deliver your ideas and convince your audience in fluent English.
• You are willing to travel up to 25%.
Are you driven by creating an amazing customer experience and do you share our passion for payment technology? Then we should definitely meet!
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, around 700 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events. More info: netcetera.com
T +43 720 569 700