We are looking for an experienced Product Owner for our internal Applications such as ServiceNow or Miro. As a Product Owner, you take care of the needs of our internal and external customers.
You understand business requirements as well as ITIL processes (change, incident, problem management). You create product roadmaps, define the product backlog and implement changes according to the defined priorities.
With your communicative behavior, you inform customers about changes and innovations and answer inquiries regarding the product.
- Produce detailed functional design documentation to match customer requirements
- Act as a bridge between IT and the business. Liaison with the business to gather requirements, suggest changes to existing processes and communicate the direction of ServiceNow within Netcetera
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of the product.
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign in cooperation with the project team
- Develop a roadmap that will be used to detail the deployment strategy
- Develop scope and define backlog items
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments
- Share best practices and be consultative throughout the technical design of the product
- Experience with other ITSM software is an advantage
- Experience in managing expectations and priorities
- Experience with project management / agile methodologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Ability to support and implement ServiceNow modules including (but not limited to) CMDB, ITOM, ITSM, Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, Event Management and modules by demand
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service orientation
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Valid until 18.05.2021
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532