QA and Automation Engineer
If you are passionate about quality assurance and testing, eager to maintain the highest quality standards and want to be part of a successful company – we want to hear from you! You are someone who has a mindset to transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function, by using optimal quality processes, tools and methodologies.
You will be a part of a software development team and play a crucial role in delivering high quality software.
- Design and develop maintainable automated checks for our Web, Android and iOS applications
- Use exploratory techniques on a regular basis to explore, discover and prevent issues
- Investigate and report issues in a clear manner, thus closely working with software development team
- Maintain and upgrade our automated testing framework including all of its helper parts
- Practice the quality culture in cross-functional teams
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools and process
- Assess and bring excellences to the quality of our applications and services
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications
- Understanding of at least one of the following technologies Selenium, Appium (mobile testing tools and frameworks)
- You have experience in driving quality improvements in Agile environments
- Have a sound understanding of Software Engineering, practical experience would be an asset
- Are business fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Bachelor in computer science
Valid until 31.03.2020
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 500 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com