Skopje, Bitola, Ohrid
Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.If you are passionate about quality assurance and testing, eager to maintain the highest quality standards and want to be part of a successful company – we want to hear from you! You are someone who has a mindset to transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function, by using optimal quality processes, tools and methodologies. You will be a part of a software development team and play a crucial role in delivering high-quality software.
Apply and become part of a client-oriented community.
- Setup, maintain and proactively improve the QA processes and tools depending on the projects
- Establish and apply the best testing practices for both manual and automation testing
- Plan and coordinate the test activities using appropriate test techniques
- Design, implement and execute automated tests for both functional and non-functional requirements
- Closely collaborate with developers, other QA engineers, business analysts and product owners
- More than 2 years of experience in software testing, both manual and automated
- Proven experience with setup and usage of QA automation tools, preferably in one or more of the following: Selenium, Appium, JMeter, SoapUI, Postman
- Experience with at least one Agile development methodology
- Good communication skills and proactivity
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Advanced English skills, both verbal and written
- Degree in IT or other relevant technical qualification
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Our headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland, with additional locations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
More info: netcetera.com
Adjust your time to work efficiently, be it working hours, part-time options, home office or unpaid leave.
Extra Vacation Days
Your well-being is important. With us, you have the possibility to activate an additional paid vacation week per year on top of your regular vacation plan.
We welcome your newest family member and support you as new parents with additional free weeks with the full salary.
Private Health & Family Insurace
The company policy covers a private health insurance plan for you and your family.
Yearly Education Fund
We strongly believe in continuous development and would love to see you enrich your knowledge. Every Netceterian has a dedicated yearly fund to invest in their professional and personal development through conferences, courses, lectures, or long-term education.
Meals & Snacks
Enjoy a lunch allowance each working day, free fruit and drinks at the office.
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532