At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism define our community. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
We are looking for a Sales Representative who will be responsible for strategic sales with Issuers & Acquirers/PSP's by leveraging and developing deeper relationships with executive-level individuals across banks, merchants & PSPs. This position is client-facing and calls on strong communication and cross-functional leadership. This position is a high exposure role within the company and is a critical part of growth and revenue impact strategies in the respective country.
- Present and sell the Netcetera suite of products and services to VP through C-level contacts, both tactically and strategically using a consultative approach.
- Develop and maintain the channel partner relationships for resellers of Netceteras core business products and services to optimize short/long-term transaction volumes and revenue.
- Increase awareness of the Netcetera Solution in the market and create sales opportunities
- Provide strong sales support to issuers/partners for all industry target accounts in book of business.
- Identify opportunities, deliver effective sales/education presentations to help grow, and retain existing Key Accounts within assigned territory.
- Coordinate with internal Netcetera teams to resolve any business-related inquiries as well as any project-related escalations.
- Monitor and report on the activities of competitors/industry changes and the impact to issuer/acquirer and Netcetera.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, within a Business, Finance or Technology discipline.
- 5+ years of successful sales, relationship management business development, or sales support experience in Payments/Banking/E-Commerce.
- Demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and deepen partnerships with customers, and identify and drive profitability within a portfolio
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Superior teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
Will be considered a plus:
- Excellent English and local language skills.
- Prior experience with salesforce.com or other CRM software.
- Advanced negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills
- Card Issuing/ Merchant Acquiring business experience &. industry knowledge
- Prior experience partnering with senior-level decision-makers up to the c-level in banks
- Ability to work in a virtual environment while traveling; i.e. solid time management, organization, negotiation and influence skills
This is a one-year service contract opportunity with the possibility to upgrade to a full-time employment.
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.Our headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland, with additional locations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
More info: netcetera.com
Winsland House 1
3 Killiney Road, #04-08