At Netcetera we share our specialist knowledge, encourage exchange and value different approaches. We firmly believe in continuous professional development and offer you exciting opportunities to fully contribute your strengths and grow. Because the well-being of our employees is our ultimate goal.
Respect, reliability, commitment, and professionalism - is that what you identify with? Then apply now and become part of our community.
As a SalesForce Developer you will create functionalities and solve problems in SalesForce software using a variety of web languages, software programs, and technologies.
Some of your most common daily responsibilities will include creating and maintaining websites and applications. You will work with Web Designers, Project Managers, Copywriters, Creative Directors, Sales persons and others who will assist in creating websites and internal website concepts, features and customized solutions.
- Responsible for all Salesforce program development which includes inhouse consulting, documenting, and maintenance of ongoing operational processes as well as developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Translating functional requirements into technical requirements
- Writing source code, adapt existing components and units, and test developed components
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
- Coordinating closely with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Product Teams to analyze business needs, gather requirements, and include documentation of all features with acceptance criteria.
- Analyzing project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- Previous work experience with application and software development with Java as programming language
- Salesforce product knowledge or at least 6 months of Salesforce development experience
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Ability to liaison with non-programmers
Nice to have:
- Any Salesforce certification would be a plus point
- Experience with Apex or Visualforce
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Our headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland, with additional locations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
More info: netcetera.com
Adjust your time to work efficiently, be it working hours, part-time options, home office or unpaid leave.
Extra Vacation Days
Your well-being is important. With us, you have the possibility to activate an additional paid vacation week per year on top of your regular vacation plan.
We welcome your newest family member and support you as new parents with additional free weeks with the full salary.
Private Health & Family Insurace
The company policy covers a private health insurance plan for you and your family.
Yearly Education Fund
We strongly believe in continuous development and would love to see you enrich your knowledge. Every Netceterian has a dedicated yearly fund to invest in their professional and personal development through conferences, courses, lectures, or long-term education.
Meals & Snacks
Enjoy a lunch allowance each working day, free fruit and drinks at the office.
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532