Senior Android Engineer
At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism define us.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and become part of a client-oriented community.
- Work in or lead a team that designs, implements and delivers complex Android applications for clients in various industries
- Take responsibility for technical design and maintenance of subsystems or component
- Ensure application stability and performance
- Contribute to architectural decisions and solutions
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with other areas (e.g. UI/UX)
- Communicate with stakeholders and bring business value to our clients
- Establish and follow high standards in software quality, testing, and security
- Perform code reviews and track quality software metrics
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines for testing and delivering applications
- Contribute to the evolution of our technical capabilities and innovation efforts
- Mentor junior software engineers and take care of their education and career development
- 3+ years of professional experience in design and implementation of complex Android applications
- Advanced knowledge of Java/Kotlin and the Android SDK stack
- Practical knowledge of various mobile architectures
- Good knowledge of the HTTP protocol and HTTP based APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Good knowledge on persistent data storage
- Posses good analytical and communication skills
- Are fluid in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent experience
- Command solid knowledge of Android architecture components, jetpack etc.
- Experience with Gradle and various build configurations
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in mobile app security
- Experience with mentoring junior developers
- Understanding of the full development life-cycle
- Held a tech lead position previously
Valid until 28.02.2021
27th of March
+389 2 3064 532
The Netcetera Community
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com