Senior QA Engineer
Skopje & Bitola
If you are passionate about quality assurance and testing, eager to maintain the highest quality standards and want to be part of a successful company – we want to hear from you! You are someone who has a mindset to transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function, by using optimal quality processes, tools and methodologies. You will be a part of a software development team and play a crucial role in delivering high-quality software.
Apply and become part of a client-oriented community.
- Setup, maintain, and proactively improve the QA processes and tools depending on the projects
- Establish and apply the best testing practices for both manual and automation testing
- Plan and coordinate the test activities using appropriate test techniques
- Design, implement and execute automated tests for both functional and non-functional requirements
- Closely collaborate with developers, other QA engineers, business analysts, and product owners
- Lead and mentor less experienced QA engineers
- More than 3 years of experience in software testing, both manual and automated
- Proven experience with setup and usage of QA automation tools, preferably in one or more of the following: Tricentis Tosca, SoapUI, Postman, Selenium, Appium, JMeter
- Experience with at least one Agile development methodology
- Passion for bringing new QA technologies/tools forward
- Proactivity and good communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Advanced English skills, both verbal and written
- Degree in IT or other relevant technical qualification
Valid until 31.05.2021
The Netcetera Community
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532