Senior Software Engineer
At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism define us.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and become part of a client-oriented community.
- Create software and technical solutions for different clients in various industries
- Engage with stakeholders and bring business value to our clients
- Establish and apply the best software development practices by using the best tools in the industry
- Have high impact and contribution to the evolution of our technical capabilities and innovation efforts
- Perform code and technical reviews
- Contribute to architectural decisions and solutions
- Mentor junior software engineers and take care of their education and career development
- Deep knowledge of one or more programming languages and related technology stacks
- Excellent knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles and design patterns
- Experience in working efficiently in large and distributed teams on complex software systems
- Excellent knowledge of software testing (unit testing, test-driven development etc.)
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- Bachelor's (or master's) degree in computer science or software engineering
- Experience with technical reviews, code metrics and performance testing tools
Valid until 28.02.2021
ul. Partizanska 1-1/1
+389 2 3064 532
The Netcetera Community
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com