Senior Strategic Sales Executive - Online Payments
At Netcetera we share our expertise, encourage exchange and appreciate different ways of thinking. We strongly believe in continuous professional development and offer you exciting opportunities to build up your strengths and grow. The well-being of our employees is our highest ambition.
Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism - do you identify with these? Apply now and become part of our community.
The Sr. Strategic Sales Executive is a role defined within Netcetera's International Sales organization, belongs to the Direct Sales Channel and has an 70/30 hunter/farmer distribution of responsibilities.
- Drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory for the Payment/Digital Finance line of products
- Identifies the possible sales channels and undertakes all necessary activities in order to position the Digital Finance line of products on the given market
- Identify, prospect and actively engage new clients using different communication channels, industry events
- Strategically develops and grows a set of existing accounts concurrently & strategically develops new business with new clients as well as existing clients with new products according to the defined yearly plans
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting client local and regional stakeholder relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, industry experts, local regulators and executive sponsors
- Collaborate with the internal presales, delivery and account management stakeholders in order to maximize on the customer opportunities as well as to create relevant and valueable customer propositions.
- Works together with the Marketing Communications team to establish and further progress the local visibility of the company for the given territory
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of project implementations together with the delivery organization
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain an account plan, budget and forecasts per customer/territory and delivers key metric reports
- Strong direct sales background centered preferably with payment gateways, PSP's acquiring banks or large e-commerce merchants/marketplaces.
- Deep exposure in creating pipeline and hunting
- Individual contributor role (self-driven, hands on)
- Track record of On-target delivery of yearly revenue
- Ability to work autonomously, make decisions quickly with regular alignments with local and HQ management while driving projects to completion, often in an ambiguous environment
- Proven record in working with complex accounts
- Profound knowledge and understanding of Payments/Digital Finance eco-system
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Superb verbal and written communications skills in English and (one SE Asian Language) are a must
- The role foresees 40% travel
- +10 years relevant experience from top B school
- Singapore Citizen or PR only
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Our headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland, with additional locations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
More info: netcetera.com
Adjust your time to work efficiently, be it working hours, part-time options, home office or unpaid leave.
Extra Vacation Days
Your well-being is important. With us, you have the possibility to activate an additional paid vacation week per year on top of your regular vacation plan.
Yearly Education Fund
We strongly believe in continuous development and would love to see you enrich your knowledge. Every Netceterian has a dedicated yearly fund to invest in their professional and personal development through conferences, courses, lectures, or long-term education.
We foster mentoring and coaching. Our in-house Netcetera University organizes certified courses and offers a variety of training for every Netceterian.
Group Medical & Risk Insurance
The company policy covers a group medical & risk insurance plan.
Latest Tech & Netcetera Swag
iPhone or Android? We got you covered! Your company phone comes with a subscription for professional and personal usage. Also, enjoy the company swag throughout the year.
Winsland House 1
3 Killiney Road, #04-08