Senior UX Engineer
For our User Experience Office in Skopje (with possibility to work from our offices in Bitola or Ohrid), we are looking for a talented and initiative person with a great sense of design who will work on complex front-end implementations.
Our distributed teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology, focused on developing user-oriented high-quality web applications.
What we do in the UX Office
UX Architects: Consulting and concepts with our customers through workshops, user research, UI solutions as iterative processes via wireframes and prototypes, usability evaluations and usability testing sessions with the actual users.
UX Designers: Visual design mock-ups and prototypes for web and platform-specific mobile design, colors, typography and any other artwork deliverables (like icons and logos) including the interaction behaviors.
- Design and coding of custom and reusable UI components and responsive layouts (Angular, ReactJS etc.)
- Working with existing Design Systems and Pattern Libraries (Material, PrimeNG, Bootstrap or similar.)
- Creating prototypes for both web and mobile applications (e.g. wireframes, clickable prototypes using Figma or other UI tools)
- Performing design tasks (colors, typography and other visual design deliverables)
- Taking care of cross-browser compatibility
- Taking part in the whole User Experience process
- Writing clean, standard-compliant and accessible front-end code
- In-depth knowledge of CSS (or CSS pre-processors) and HTML
- Creativity and strong sense of visual design
- Interest in User Experience and understanding of the importance of web and mobile app usability and accessibility
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- Both web and mobile design experience is an advantage
- Skills in the area of interaction design, barrier-free code development and standards, automated UI testing are an advantage
- Bachelor's (or master's) degree in computer science or software engineering is an advantage
- Previous experience within a similar role is an advantage
Please provide a portfolio or a link to your previous work and apply for this position using the application form.
Valid until 31.01.2021
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, around 700 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com