Service Desk Engineer
At Netcetera we share our expertise, encourage exchange and appreciate different ways of thinking. We strongly believe in continuous professional development and offer you exciting opportunities to build up your strengths and grow. The well-being of our employees is our highest ambition.
Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism - do you identify with these? Apply now and become part of our community.
We are looking for a friendly, initiative, service and customer-oriented personality who supports operating and maintaining our IT infrastructure. As First Level Supporter you serve primarily the Netcetera employees and help with the smooth and professional delivery of services.
- Handling request/incidents sent to ServiceDesk via ticketing system, phone or direct approach from other employees
- Constantly updating Service Desk documentation and proposing improvements, automation and optimizations
- Basic system administration tasks, e.g. client OS setup, manage users and groups, resolve network and workplace issues
- Managing hardware inventory (order, receive, document and distribute the hardware)
- Workplace preparation for the employees
- Supporting company events
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with infrastructure based on Windows 10, Microsoft Office and other workplace applications
- Basic knowledge from MacOS and Linux System Administration
- Software Deployment and Patch Management with Microsoft System Center -
- ITIL4 Foundation certificate would be consider as plus
Valid until 01.03.2022
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Our headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland, with additional locations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
More info: netcetera.com
Adjust your time to work efficiently, be it working hours, part-time options, home office or unpaid leave.
Extra Vacation Days
Your well-being is important. With us, you have the possibility to activate an additional paid vacation week per year on top of your regular vacation plan.
We welcome your newest family member and support you as new parents with additional free weeks with the full salary.
Private Health & Family Insurace
The company policy covers a private health insurance plan for you and your family.
Yearly Education Fund
We strongly believe in continuous development and would love to see you enrich your knowledge. Every Netceterian has a dedicated yearly fund to invest in their professional and personal development through conferences, courses, lectures, or long-term education.
Meals & Snacks
Enjoy a lunch allowance each working day, free fruit and drinks at the office.
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532