Service Desk Engineer
At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism define us.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
For our branch in Skopje we are looking for a friendly, initiative, service and customer-oriented personality who supports operating and maintaining our IT infrastructure. As First Level Supporter you serve primarily the Netcetera employees and help with the smooth and professional delivery of services.
- Handling requests sent to ServiceDesk via ticketing system, phone or direct approach from other employees
- Constantly updating Service Desk documentation and proposing improvements and optimizations
- Basic system administration tasks, e.g. client OS setup, manage users and groups, resolve network and workplace issues
- Managing hardware inventory (receive, document and distribute the hardware)
- Supporting company events
- Experience with infrastructure based on Windows 10, Microsoft Office and other workplace applications
- Basic knowledge from MacOS and Linux System Administration
- Software Deployment and Patch Management with Microsoft System Center - Configuration Manager would be a plus
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Valid until 13.06.2021
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532