Skopje & Bitola & Ohrid
At Netcetera, we share our expertise, foster exchange and appreciate different approaches. Respect, reliability, commitment and professionalism define us.
Our teams work with agile development methodologies and use latest technology. Netcetera specialists are part of an extensive network within the IT industry.
Apply and become part of a client-oriented community.
- Work in a team that designs, implements and delivers complex Java web applications for clients in various industries
- Follow established project guidelines in software quality, testing, and security
- Create REST APIs with Spring Boot
- Integrate our backends with other systems
- Write and execute unit and/or integration tests
- Work on application maintenance (bug fixing, improving performance and stability)
- Work with CI/CD pipelines for testing and delivering applications
- Perform code reviews, track quality software metrics and write code documentation
- Evaluate and implement new technologies, frameworks and libraries
- Know at least one programming language
- Have theoretical knowledge of fundamental software engineering principles (object-oriented programming, algorithms, data structures etc.)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and participate in knowledge-sharing within the company
- Possess good analytical and communication skills
- Are fluid in written and spoken English language
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering
- Know Java
- Experience in design and implementation of Web applications
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with any frontend library or framework
- Own theoretical or practical knowledge of software testing (unit testing, integration testing etc.)
The Netcetera Community
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets. Our headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland, with additional locations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
More info: netcetera.com
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532