If you are passionate about quality assurance and testing, eager to maintain the highest quality standards and want to be part of a successful company – we want to hear from you! You are someone who has a mindset to transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function, by using optimal quality processes, tools and methodologies. You will be a part of a software development team and play a crucial role in delivering high-quality software.
Apply and become part of a client-oriented community.
- Work as an embedded member of a Scrum team with different setups
- Closely collaborate with developers, other QA engineers, business analysts and product owners
- Prepare, plan and coordinate the test activities within the Scrum team, using appropriate test techniques
- Create, implement and execute the needed test scenarios which are in accordance with the previously set plan for the testing activities
- Identify, investigate and report findings and issues
- Automate system and end-to-end tests on UI and/or API level
- Improve and maintain the tooling and scripts used for test automation
- Participate in the further development and improvement of all used agile test processes
- Degree in IT or other relevant technical qualification
- Sound understanding and strong interest in software testing and testing techniques, both manual and automated, experience would be a strong asset
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the frameworks used for automation such as Selenium, Appium, Tricentis Tosca, JMeter, SoapUI, Postman, or similar would be an asset
- Basic understanding of agile software test management
- Strong team player and driver of high-quality standards
- Advanced English skills, both verbal and written
Valid until 28.02.2021
27th of March
+389 2 3064 532
The Netcetera Community
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.