- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of standard workplace equipment
- Ensuring a smooth operation of all cloud support infrastructure with focus on Azure
- Basic security, networking (VPN, Firewalls, GWs, NAT, DHCP, DNS), VMware, backup and SAN storage
- 1st and 2nd level of support of IT services based on Microsoft server technologies
- Keeping track of changes and new features, as well as evaluation and implementation
- Handling requests via ticketing system, phone or direct approach from the customers or projects
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience and interest in system administration
- Experience in cloud computing
- Understanding of security and networking concepts
- Supporting complex problems on Client platforms, Microsoft Windows based is a must and knowing and supporting MacOS client platform will be considered as a plus
- A degree in computer science or equivalent
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
The Netcetera Community
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international Rail Systems, publishing of products for Media and digitalisation of Health Care Systems, including the use of Augmented reality in medicine.
Netcetera is a leader in 3DS in the DACH region. We offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. Around two thirds of all Swiss credit card transactions are processed via our systems.
20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our 700 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Founded in 1996, we are a holding company with headquarters in Zurich. We are located in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria, France, UK, North Macedonia, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore.
More info: netcetera.com
5 Shenton Way
Level 10-01, UIC building