What we do in the UX Office:
UX Architects: Consulting and concepts with our customers through workshops, user research, UI solutions as iterative processes via wireframes and prototypes, usability evaluations and usability testing sessions with the actual users.
UX Designers: Visual design mock-ups and prototypes for web and platform-specific mobile design, colors, typography and any other artwork deliverables (like icons and logos) including the interaction behaviors.
- Design and coding of reusable UI components and responsive layouts (Angular, ReactJS etc.)
- Create or work with existing Design Systems and Pattern Libraries (Material, Bootstrap etc.)
- Create prototypes for both web and mobile applications (e.g. wireframes, clickable prototypes using Figma or other UI tools)
- Perform design tasks (colors, typography and any other artwork deliverables like icons and logos)
- Take care of cross-browser compatibility
- Take part in the whole User Experience process
- Writing clean, standard-compliant and accessible front-end code
- In-depth knowledge of CSS (mostly SCSS) and HTML
- Creativity and strong sense of visual design
- Interest in User Experience and understanding of the importance of web and mobile app usability and accessibility
- Fluent in written and spoken Macedonian and English language
- Both web and mobile design experience is a plus
- Skills in the area of interaction design, barrier-free code development and standards, automated UI testing are a plus
- Bachelor's (or master's) degree in computer science or software engineering is a plus
- Having a portfolio is a plus
Valid until 16.12.2020
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 600 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com