Web Application Security Engineer (m/w/d)
Vienna, Linz or Hagenberg, 80 - 100%
- Support product / project management with risk assessments and general consultancy
- Develop or assess security architecture of applications
- Train project teams on relevant security topics and secure coding
- Maintain and improve relevant infrastructure (e.g. automated scanning platforms, etc.)
- Application security verification
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in information security with focus on Web Application Security, included or additional professional experience in Web Application development and Software Architecture
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Experience in threat modelling and technical design review
- Familiarity with OWASP standards & testing guides (ASVS, WSTG etc.)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Relevant certifications, such as: OSCP, OSCE, OSWE or similar
- Familiarity with one or more standards and regulations: Visa 3-D Secure ACS/ES security requirements and/or PCI-DSS / PA-DSS
- Risk Management expertise
- Experience with Cloud Security
We will only consider direct applications for this vacancy.
We do the planning and scheduling of the entire Swiss and international rail systems, publishing of digital content for media and digitalisation of healthcare processes, including the use of augmented reality in medicine - all with our software.
With 25 years of experience in the FinTech industry, our solutions range from bank processing, credit card payment clearing to internet and mobile banking. Proud of the fact that majority of Swiss banking institutions offer our mobile banking services to their customers.
20 years a leader in secure digital payments - we offer innovative digital payment solutions with a strong focus on convenience, security and mobile use. 37+ mil cards are protected by our 3DS at 300+ bank institutions.
As a leading Swiss software company, we support our customers worldwide with trend-setting products and custom software. We cover the entire IT service lifecycle, from strategy to implementation and operation. A balanced combination of cutting-edge technology and proven standards ensures investment security, from large-scale projects to innovative start-ups.
Our more than 800 employees have one common goal: to help our customers reach their digital business targets.
Our headquarters is in Zurich, Switzerland, with additional locations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
More info: netcetera.com
Adjust your time to work efficiently, be it working hours, part-time options, home office or unpaid leave.
Extra Vacation Days
Your well-being is important. With us, you have the possibility to activate an additional paid vacation week per year on top of your regular vacation plan.
We have fun as a community, all year round. BBQs, Winter Days, Hiking, Code Camps, Seminars and Team Buildings.
Latest Tech & Netcetera Swag
iPhone or Android? We got you covered! Your company phone comes with a subscription for professional and personal usage. Also, enjoy the company swag throughout the year.
Yearly Education Fund
We strongly believe in continuous development and would love to see you enrich your knowledge. Every Netceterian has a dedicated yearly fund to invest in their professional and personal development through conferences, courses, lectures, or long-term education.
Meals & Snacks
Enjoy a lunch allowance each working day, free fruit and drinks at the office.
Icon Vienna Turm 24/13 OG
Wiedner Gürtel 13
T +43 720 569 700