Web QA Engineer & Mobile QA Engineer
If you are passionate about quality assurance and testing, eager to maintain the highest quality standards and want to be part of a successful company – we want to hear from you! You are someone who has a mindset to transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function, by using optimal quality processes, tools and methodologies.
You will be a part of a software development team and play a crucial role in delivering high quality software.
We are hiring 2 experts - Mobile QA and Web QA engineers.
- Design, develop and maintain automated checks for Web, Android or iOS applications
- Create test scenarios and test cases for exploratory and automated tests
- Coordinate testing activities across the entire software development life-cycle (manual and automated tests)
- Investigate and report issues in a clear manner, working closely with the development team
- Practice a culture of quality in cross-functional teams
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools and processes
- Assess the quality of our applications and services and bring excellence to them
- Have a strong interest in software testing, experience in the field would be a strong asset
- Are experienced in mobile or web application testing
- Have experience in mobile or web automation testing tools or have an interest in learning test automation
- Have a sound understanding of Software Engineering – practical experience would be an asset
- Are familiar with any of the following:
- Mobile QA Engineer position: Appium, UIAutomator, Espresso or XCode UI testing
- Have knowledge of any programming language – this is considered a plus
- Have experience in driving quality improvements in agile environments – considered a plus
- Are business fluent in English (verbal and written)
Valid until 31.07.2020
Ul. Partizanski Odredi 72a
+389 2 3064 532
The Netcetera Community
We are a team of experts who work together to design and develop software. Founded in 1996 in Switzerland, our more than 600 employees are working with the latest technologies in Germany, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Austria and in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to professionalism and internationality, we foster close and supportive exchange among colleagues. At Netcetera, we share our expertise and appreciate different approaches and working cultures. We strengthen our team spirit and enthusiasm for what we do through changing projects and teams as well as outings and events.
More info: netcetera.com